[DeTomaso] 90  Deg rad hose

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Tue Jun 24 20:50:58 EDT 2008

FYI they make the elbows in standard and long radius. Standard is what you will find at most do it yourself stores. Go to a plumbing supply house and get the long radius version, they have a lot less flow loss. These may need to be ordered but it is worth the wait. Also if you get street ells then one end is already pipe sized so you do not need to sweat in a section of pipe.
Forest
-------------- Original message from JDeRyke at aol.com: --------------