[DeTomaso] Headlight circuit breaker

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 12:55:59 EDT 2008

Mike,

The circuit breaker installation is covered in Technical Service Bulletin
No. 14 Article No. 116. The headlight motor relay and wiring change is
covered in Technical Service Bulletin No. 14 Article No. 117. Article No.
117 applies to late 1974 models. The headlight motor relay and wiring is
different. The wiring diagram for the new headlight motor relay and circuit
breaker is in the TSB's.

Dan