[DeTomaso] Join the Children of the Corn - Nebraska Sand Hills Race

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 23:27:42 EDT 2008

We just added another Pantera to the Sand Hills Open Road Race in Arnold Nebraska for August.

Frank "the Godfather" Cirronine of Tennessee  just confirmed he got a call from the SORC registration folks this last week in Nebraska saying his name on the 'wait list' moved up to #1 so he did a quick registration over the phone and is now registered to run. Frank who ran the Pony Express in Nevada several years ago has added an electric water pump to his long list of Pantera engine mods.

No doubt rising fuel costs have caused some cancellations from left and right coasts but if you can afford to drive or tow to get there its worth the trip and the costs. The folks in Nebraska are great.  It is the only ORR we go to where the residents of the town actually give up their homes.

In addition to Dave "The Pope" Adin from Colorado and  Bob "Rowdy" Radfeld from Kansas and Frank from Tennessee we now have a pretty geographically diverse Pantera team.  Not just your usual suspects from Texas and California.All we need now is someone from the right coast or the South to show up ;-]>

If you think you will be ready to run with us in August in Nebraska go the SORC web site <www.sorcrace.com> and check it out for more information. Get on the Wait List. If you aren't ready for August there is still plenty of room for the Silver State in September <www.sscc.us>
Get'r-done

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com