[DeTomaso] Rear Camber Bar

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 16:52:19 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/23/08 12 00 27, tbaranek at earthlink.net writes:

> Perfect...
>  I was really just trying to clean up the engine bay a little...not
> necessarily "upgrade" the performance.
>  And NONE of the aftermarket snug up to the receiving ends to make them any
> better (and actually make things worse)?
>

>>>No, that's not what I said.

What I said is that the *aluminum* bling models don't do that.   But this
one:

EB1010
Wheel House Camber Bar  (Steel Powder Coated)
$99.00

from Precision Proformance does.   It's also a fair bit cheaper than the
bling-bling aluminum ones.

Unfortunately their website doesn't have a picture of it; I'm sure somebody
else can provide a photo of one in their own car.   It's a simple square steel
tube in two halves, with a spreader mechanism in the middle.   Works great.