[DeTomaso] Brake hoses

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 22 12:11:05 EDT 2008

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I ordered new brake hoses from
Steve Wilkinson yesterday, along with caliper rebuilt kits and some
gaskets/seals for the ZF.  I forgot to ask him about a coolant hose kit,
drat!  I know I don't need them all, as I replaced some when I did the
radiator, but It's probably time the rest were replaced, just on account
of because.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie