[DeTomaso] New DeTomasos 4 Sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 17:39:44 EDT 2008

listers,

I have added more DeTomaso ads to the Cars for Sale section.

One '87 GT5-S...

Two GT5s (conversions).

One is a car built to exceed the Hall "Super Pantera" standards.  I spoke
with Bev Hall last week about this car.  Completed a number of years ago,
but only occasionally driven since, usually to shows and events.  I was
surprised she remembered this car (Owner George Nitta), but her memory was
fresh, which led to stories of a Hawaiian trip to attend a DeTomaso event in
the islands.  (The Halls flew over one of there cars.  Talk about an excess
baggage charge!)

I've pulled one of the GTS car ads.  The Norwegians have pruned yet another
fine example from the USA inventory.  Congrats to the new owner! The Swedes
still have more DeTomaso cars though!

I have another Mangusta to add soon, and several other cars, so if you are
in the market (buying or selling) keep this link handy:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

The server is updating now...

Chuck Melton

Checked by AVG.