[DeTomaso] Brake  hoses

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Sat Jun 21 12:38:31 EDT 2008

Braided hoses : get them, Noooooooo hesitation, not ONE second.
It's one of the first things I had changed on Candy. How many dollars is your life worth when it comes to security and efficient reliable brakes. Candy hit a tyre wall straight with Shalit Jacob in Palm Springs back in the early 90's, and I wouldn't want this to happen to me...
Patrick 2862 -2342 -9628 -3679