[DeTomaso] Jersey Panteras Family Barbeque

Mark DeCasien detomaso_pantera at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 07:28:26 EDT 2008

Jersey Panteras Family Barbeque at Huntvalley Farm Sunday July 20, 2008 (Rain or Shine - We have tents!)
It’s that time of the year for the Jersey Panteras annual barbeque, car display and swap meet. Hosted at Huntvalley Farm home of Joe Moore. If you missed last year you missed a great time. This Family Event is just that “A Family Event” so bring your family and friends to a fun filled day at Huntvalley Farm. This Event is the second largest Jersey Pantera sponsored event after Pocono-CSD.  Due to the overwhelming number of people that showed last year, this year we will need you to RSVP no later then July 16.

Date:Sunday July 20, 2008Time:Noon – Till Place:Huntvalley Farm (Joe Moore home)220 Rocktown-Lamberville Rd.Lamberville NJ 08530Price:$20.00 per person (Age 12 & under FREE)Question:Hotline (609) 397-8866

This year we expect to see not just DeTomaso cars but Ferrari, Maserati, Viper, and some of the greatest sports cars ever made.  Remember, all show cars welcome! Also if you have any automobile items that you would like to sell please bring them.
We hope to see everyone there for a good time..!