[DeTomaso] ZF spares for Maserati 3500 GT

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 12:14:46 EDT 2008

I didn't know the Maserati 3500 GT used a ZF.  I almost bought one about 10-11 years ago.
I'm sorry I didn't buy it now. The car was all there, including boxes of NOS parts, original
Borrani wire wheels, mint original set of tires, everything!  No dents or accidents, but the
floorpans were completely rotted out and the car needed a lot of work.  I thought the seller
wanted too much for the car, but by today's price standards, the car was almost free!
Nice cars!