[DeTomaso] Clutch Pressure plate rebuilding

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 10:32:40 EDT 2008

Chuck, I have used RAM Clutches <http://www.ramclutches.com/>, up until
my latest dual platter clutch, since 1998.  They were recommended to me
by my engine builder, Grimes Automotive, who uses and recommends them
extensively for his high performance minded street and track customers.
They have many variations of clutch sets that can map to about any
engine power and torque requirement, and street or track usage.  They
are good people to deal with.

I would have used them for my dual disk configuration if they had it
when I had my latest failure (again due to my lack of due diligence).
While I haven't checked with them since they came out with the dual disk
config, I am assuming they have one that would do the job in the
Pantera< http://www.ramclutches.com/Specialty%20products/Street_dual_2.htm>.

Take care.

Dick