[DeTomaso] main water tubes

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Jun 19 17:18:30 EDT 2008

That's why I'm looking for 1 1/4" soft copper tube. I have the beautiful
polished SS tubes from Marino at Pantera East and I'm using all the ones I
can, but I can't bend or weld SS tube, so I wanted to use soft copper pipe
for the custom tubes I need for the Trusty/Taphorn system. (TT)? It's easy
to bend and solder. Don't want any sharp 90 degree bends (cast fittings) to
obstruct precious flow. I want sweeping bends only. Can't find it. 8<(

Maybe the TT system will offer an opportunity for a vendor if it becomes a
popular thing?

Barry

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:14:34 CDT 2008

----

I though we were trying to route plumbing according to JT and Mike Trusty's
new cooling route.  I don't think any vendors supply that.