[DeTomaso] valve covers

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 15:02:20 EDT 2008

Dave,

    There are a lot of different 351C aluminum valve covers.  The most common is this style:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-351-CLEVELAND-ALUMINUM-VALVE-COVERS-351C-NEW_W0QQitemZ160251558642

and can have "Ford", "SVO", "Pantera", or "DeTomaso" cast onto the tops.  There are a lot of others, so if your going to Monterey, and appearance is an issue, it would be good to look at what others have.

Ken