[DeTomaso] Are Iowa Panteras safe?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:20:13 EDT 2008

> What about the other Panteras in the area--do you know about them?

I exchanged email messages with Kelly Coffield and his Pantera is safe.
There is some significant flooding in his area but the worst is 60 miles
west on the Iowa and Cedar rivers.  He said the previous high water mark
for the Cedar was 20 feet during the "500 year flood" of 1993 but last
week it crested at 32 feet.  Things around here aren't as bad as in 1993
... yet.  The road I usually take to work has been flooded out for nearly
two weeks.  It's only a minor inconvenience for me and my Panteras are
safe.

Dan Jones