[DeTomaso] Are Iowa Panteras safe?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 23:32:38 EDT 2008

Good News Tom...sure you will be out and about in no time....you get tired of the rain and need to dry out come on out to the left coast for a visit. ;-]>

Dawg

Tmshinro at aol.com wrote: #5186 is safe and dry.   I was one of the fortunate ones that had  no brush
with the high water, other than having to deal with closed
streets/highways/interstates and water restrictions.    Took the  car out yesterday to see some
of the sights and it ran sooooooo  good.    With all the rain we've gotten all
spring, I haven't  been able to drive it at all.

Tom in Cedar Rapids.