[DeTomaso] main water tubes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 19:39:48 EDT 2008

Dear Guys,

               Yet another option on the water tubes in the main cooling
circuit:   have them coated with aluminumized ceramic.    My local coating
shop has done this for me.  The cosmetic results are good and the
aluminumized ceramic should be inert to corrosion.   It also coats over the
typical corrosion blemishes so that what was a yucky, normally corroded, 30
year old pipe or tube----now looks pretty darn good.  Your mileage and
inclination may vary.

                           Good luck and good cooling,  Chuck Engles