[DeTomaso] main water tubes

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 19:04:15 EDT 2008

Thomas,

Thanks for the input.

If need be, I'll try the regular snap on insulation that is  made to fit 1
1/4 tubing.

Simple, readily available, cheap.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 6/18/2008 11:40:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se writes:

Maybe  wrapping the tubes up in Armaflex insulation would be a good  thing?

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Real life:    Thomas Törnblom             Email:   Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14     Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com