[DeTomaso] Fw: Radiator Filler/Expansion Tank ?

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 17 23:54:39 EDT 2008

Sorry.  I was kind of a smart at ss on that one.  It was out of character.

I normally remove one of the lower hoses.  It's more work than draining
through the petcock, but it probably does a better job.  I have the 2 piece
stainless pipes.  It isn't too hard to remove a hose between 2 of the
pieces.

If you do the petcock method, make sure you remove the radiator cap.  The
water comes out much faster.

Will K.