[DeTomaso] Tail lamp lens screws

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 23:08:05 EDT 2008

Me too.

Richard
3714

In a message dated 6/17/2008 8:03:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hoppe1 at cox.net writes:

Dave
I used allen head bolts.  They are not stainless but they  are black
something and they are not rusty.

Another thing I thought  was a good idea is I installed little tiny o rings
on the bolts.   When you do this it seals the bolts against the lense, keeps
them from  coming loose and adds another cushion to the lense so you are less
likely  to crack.
Rich