[DeTomaso] Radiator Filler/Expansion Tank ?

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Tue Jun 17 21:57:41 EDT 2008

The original question sort of got lost in the process of responses.
What is the best and most efficient way to drain all of the coolant from
system in a Pantera?  Does anyone have a best practice??

Joel Montero
Fiscal Crisis and Management Assistance Team
707-775-2852
jmontero at fcmat.org
Hazel Fields, Administrative Assistant
661-636-4308