[DeTomaso] CF decklid with 180's????

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 19:22:47 EDT 2008

Michael,

  It is like Dave noted, a weave/epoxy/low temp CF.

  For everyone's information it is the 1st 'production' CF decklid to come out out of a new mold Larry Stock (Pantera Parts Connection) in Reno Nevada that Larry purchased and modified earlier this year. Hopefully it will be ready for delivery in a week or so.

  I could be wrong but I am assuming at this point that the CF decklid will no doubt need a heat shield for the 180's. At this point I'm just looking for some new ideas to shield the lid from the 180's heat.
  md

Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com> wrote:
  Autoclaved CF is different stuff than weave/epoxy/low temp cure.
dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)