[DeTomaso] ZONKEY's Appraisal

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 17 18:26:00 EDT 2008

Will, go with the 4.6 with Webers.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Will Kooiman
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:50 PM
To: 'detomaso'
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] ZONKEY's Appraisal

I feel like a guy with 2 hot girlfriends.

It's hard to look at the 4.6 crate engines available today and not one want
one - especially when r.b. and others have had so much success with them.

But then, I walk through the garage and look at the 351C with Webers.  It's
hard to pass the engine on the stand and not want to put it right back in -
with 8 pistons this time.

At least that's how I imagine it would feel with 2 hot girlfriends.  ;-)

I'm going to stick with the blonde for now (351C).  I might try the brunette
in a couple of years.

DO NOT tell my wife about this.

Will.