[DeTomaso] Optima battery, can it be sent by air?

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Tue Jun 17 15:40:28 EDT 2008

My yellow top Optima appears to be on the way down, after eight years of
good service for me, and an unknown number of years for the former owner.

The cost of a new Optima here is around $500 (ouch), and I see you can
get them for around $200 from summit, but can I get it here before hell
freezes over? I have some other stuff I might shop from Summit at the
same time.

Is this battery classified as hazardous material, or can it be sent with
FedEx?

I don't see it classified as ground only in the summit catalog, which
most of the chemical stuff is, so it seems to be ok to send by air.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21