[DeTomaso] Radiator Filler/Expansion Tank ?

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Jun 17 14:46:48 EDT 2008

I always fill the one nearest the rear of the car, I have never added
anything to the other one, I think it will find it's own level ( see some
Greek Guy regarding this )..

I take off the cap, fill it with a 50/50 mix ( better to buy premix with
distilled water ), turn on the car, let it run until it get hot and
thermostat opens, watch the level fall, fill it again until it remains about
4 inches below the neck and I see movement and then slap on the cap and call
it a day.

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you