[DeTomaso] New Fuse Box Installed

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Jun 17 10:53:41 EDT 2008

AMEN, do I hear an Amen from the many unwashed amongst us!

Finally, my electrical demon is out, OUT, OUT, OUT I say!

Cast forthwith from the chariot of burning rubber and hellfire!

The new push in fuse box fixed all, I said, FIXED ALL, my Pantera is Saved!

the gauges work, the lights work, the alternator charges, AMEN!

Alas I cannot take the credit as I wimped out and had my mechanic install it
while I was out of town,
his comments were,  "It was one of the nicest aftermarket parts I have ever
seen, the workmanship was excellent and the instructions where first rate"
I wish they made these for the OTHER Italian cars I work on ( he's a Ferrari
guy ).

It must have been,  I was only charged for 1 hour of labor on that part of
the job.

It looks awesome in its' new home, the LED indicators work ( yes I had to
test it ),
no more separate stepchild fuse box for the windows and two extra spaces for
future use.

It was $215.00 ?? well spent.

Rev. Michael "Send your $ here" in Savannah.

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you