[DeTomaso] MDs Radiators (1985 to 2008)

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 23:48:36 EDT 2008

MD,
Cooling Panteras is always an interesting discussion. Can you give us the specs to your cooling system and part numbers?
Did you increase the dia of the cooling tubes? Size?
What size oil cooler are you using?
What water pump are you using?
Specs on the radiator.
How did you plumb it so that you have only one tank?
Do you have A/C and if so where is the condenser located?
I'm sure many are working with there own cooling problems and would like knowing the specifice of what seems to work for you.
Mark