[DeTomaso] Are Iowa Panteras safe?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 23:40:25 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

Watching the news in Iowa, it certainly doesn't look good out there.   There
are two POCA members listed in Ceder Rapids, plus Kelly Coffield is in the
same telephone area code.

Does anybody know how our guys are doing?   My heart goes out to them and I'm
hopeful they were on high ground and thus not subject to the devastating
flooding.   And if the were flooded, hopefully they were able to evacuate their
cars to higher ground.   It's bad enough if your house gets flooded out, but
losing the Pantera would make the situation infinitely worse. :<( :<( :<(