[DeTomaso] Yahoo jibberish solved...non P content

Robert Kirk kirkbrit at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 16:09:38 EDT 2008

The addenda to which our fearless leader is castigating we on yahoo.com is apparently the result of their recent switches in formats and other "problems" like wiping my account and keeping it hostage for 4 days.
The solution is not HTML or anything but simply clicking on the "plain text" to disengage "Rich Text" wherein the current demon lies.
While I haven't gained the Official "Team Pantera" status of "approval" it seems to work.  BTW the ONLY time the "&nsb" showed up is when I posted to a group.  No other messages were effected.
On my "old style" yahoo format the "Text" option is immediately above the right slide bar on the right side of the message text area.
When dealing with other than Mr Drew one can actually switch back to "Rich Text" and have that tool bar available.
It seems that when Yahoo owners started being courted in the multi millions they A) lost interest in what I find a worthwhile ISP or B) haven't sobered up from celebrating the news of their perceived new wealth!

Regards,
Robert Kirk
www.kirks-auto.com