[DeTomaso] Huge Pantera meeting in Japan!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 21:35:44 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I mentioned to Mark DeCasian that I happen to be in Japan right now (heading
to Iraq the long way), and he pointed out that there was recently a *huge*
Pantera gathering here!   Check out the Youtube video:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=MuozttujawQ&feature=related

Judging by the number of cars I'd venture to say that this is the largest
Pantera gathering outside the USA?   Even bigger than the various Euro events?

Amazing.   Who woulda thunk it?

Check out the Japanese club's website.

http://p400sv.at.infoseek.co.jp/

(Odd that the Pantera club website has a Lamborghini Miura name???)

Pretty cool, and the 'meetings' tab shows good photos of LOTS of different
cars!