[DeTomaso] Shift Rod Support

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jun 14 20:45:36 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/14/08 10 13 4, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Which vendor carries the replacement shift rod support that is not made
> of rubber, looks more like a heim joint?

That's Dennis Quella, Pantera Performance Center.   You can actually conjure
up your own by buying an 18mm rod end, then using your stock shift rod and
carefully polishing and plating the area where they interface, but it's probably
much easier to just buy the setup from Dennis already done.

Mike (I've got it in my car and *love it*!)