[DeTomaso] Swap Meet - Thank you Bud & TPOC

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 17:46:51 EDT 2008

Thanks to Bud & TPOC for hosting todays Swap Meet.  Here's the stuff I didn't sell if anyone is interested let me know...will probably put it on E-bay in next month;

All most NEW Fluidyne alum lay down radiator, includes everything you need (including fans ;-) to drop in a Pantera  $700

Rosch Hi-rise intake - port matched & polished for 302B heads $450

Like new Rebuilt and flowed Holly 4150  830cfm Holly  $350

Like new MSD Pro Billet Distributor includes Master Blaster Coil $350

MSD 6AL IGNITION BOX WITH REV LIMITOR & WIRING $150

ORIGINAL HALL AIRBOX/NEEDS INTAKE/MICKEY MOUSE EARS TO WORK
ALL ALUMINUM ZEUS FASTNERS - $200 - SEE PHOTOS ON WEBSITE

CHRIS DIFANI BILLET AIRBOX WITH NEW FILTER- $300 - PHOTOS ON WEBSITE

15" POLISHED BILLET SS AIR CLEANER  HOUSING & FILTER

MOMO RACE SEAT WITH MOUNT BRACKETS - REUPOLSTERED IN BLACK
$200

(8) NEW POLISHED BILLET SHORTY IR-EFI 50MM VELOCITY STACKS/AIR HORNS $400

POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL A/C CONDENSOR HOUSING AND FAN $200

(1) SLIGHTLY USED DECKLID PIN - PRICELE$$

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com