[DeTomaso] So who makes the best bulkhead reduction kit?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 14 12:49:48 EDT 2008

Actually, after I got to thinking about it, I wasn't so much looking for
the reduction, but rather being able to remove the center section
without having to remove the entire assembly.  As my feeble brain can
recall, Kirk is the guy to go to for any of this.  I'll have to give him
a call.

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired