[DeTomaso] Lay down rad or -WHY DO YOU NEED COOLING FANS???

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 14 00:35:36 EDT 2008

By the way, my fans were broken for about 2 years and I didn't even know it
- in the 90-100 Houston-Dallas heat.

It finally overheated in a traffic jam - not bad, just some steam and a
quick stop at a gas station.

I started watching the gauges more closely after that.  It took about 15-20
minutes of below 20mph traffic to make the needle move too far for comfort.

The gauges are manual Autometer.  I'm confident they're correct.  With the
Shaw thermostat, it stops spot on 180deg.  It was close to 180deg with the
previous thermostat, but I don't remember where it stopped.

Will.