[DeTomaso] Lay down rad or -WHY DO YOU NEED COOLING FANS???

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 22:36:22 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/13/08 13 32 9, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

>   I want to hear one person explain on this List why anyone needs cooling
> fans or shrouds IF they have a well designed cooling system with an adequate
> flow of water??????????

Sounds like a certain knucklhead doggie has an inoperative water temperature
gauge; perhaps that's why his motors are so short-lived?

Any car, any radiator, will overheat without airflow over the radiator.   You
could hang Lake Michigan off the front of your car, and let it idle for a few
minutes and it will overheat without airflow.