[DeTomaso] fuel line insulation

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 22:19:58 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/13/08 7 37 22, kirkbrit at yahoo.com writes:

> Anyone have any input to a vapor lock issue?  Trying to find a good
> (and better if economical) solution to wrapping the hard fuel line in other
> than a DeTo vehicle.

Ack.   Another Yahoo guy with the   virus....

Kirk--go to your 'preferences' section and change from HTML or whatever, to
plain text.

Although I haven't felt the need to wrap fuel line, a potential solution
would be the expanding, flexible insulation normally reserved for battery cables
(used near the starter motor).