[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Phil pvperry at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 16:21:33 EDT 2008

I just completed this task the conventional way and it was a royal pain in
the tookus. Does anybody have picture of this hole modification? Just
curious.

Phil

-------------------

In a message dated 6/9/08 3:50:54 PM, artstephens at charter.net writes:

> Dan,   Using a hole saw to make an access hole in the passenger side of
the

> pedal box,  makes clutch master linkage work much easier.  I made mine

> either 2 or 2.25 inches,  if I was to do it again,  I would make it 2.5"

> Art

As Art said, this hole makes the really miserable job of changing a clutch
master cylinder a little easier. I recommend it for any Pantera. Use a
plastic goof-plug from the hardware store to plug up the hole after you're
done. FWIW- J Deryke