[DeTomaso] Roll Bars - Opening for Nebraska Sand Hills Road Race - august 7-9, 2008

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Thu Jun 12 18:35:08 EDT 2008

When I had my Pantera dipped a few years ago I observed up close how strong
the car seemed to be. After I had backed it into the shop, we unstrapped it
from the trailer and I then became distracted by something else. A few
seconds later I looked back at the car and it was hanging from a fork lift.
"Holy sh_t Batman!" came to mind as I waited for the windshield posts to
give way and watch the car crash to the concrete. It didn't. Obviously most
of the weight of the car is aft of the posts but I was surprised by the way
they picked it up. The boss told me they had picked up many Pantera's
exactly the same way and never had a failure. Probably not for everyone but
it worked for me.

http://pantera.ws/Tough.htm

http://www.americanmetalcleaninginc.com/services/automotiveservices.html

Chuck Adkinson