[DeTomaso] Fuel Sender Wiring Question

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:05:41 EDT 2008

I bought a new fuel sender from Wilkinson.  The new one has a black wire and a blue wire from the two push on tabs.
My stock 71 sender has 3 wires.  A white, a yellow, and a black.

The stock black has no connection on the new sender for it so I will ground it though one of the bolts securing the top of the sender to the tank.

Does anyone know which stock white or yellow wire goes to which blue or black on the newer sender?  Or does it matter?

Thanks
Clay