[DeTomaso] FW: Dynamat! and Stethosocpes

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:23:26 EDT 2008

Sorry, but that is not even _close_ to being the same car.... nor even
_close_ to the same country.

The one in Brunei was removed from the site where I took the picture
and when the forklift they used picked it up, the car actually broke
in half from the rust.... They hauled it away in two pieces.

The two pieces are now laying in the jungle and the guy who owns the
land is trying to sell the two pieces for the parts. The one owner in
Brunei with the only Pantera that actually runs, Sunny Chua, has been
trying to get the dash, pedals, etc. from the junk car, which is a
factory RHD, to make his homegrown LHD/RHD conversion 'better'.

No luck. The other dude wants too much money for junk.

FWIW,
Kirby