[DeTomaso] Detomaso radar detector survey

Pastafazo at aol.com Pastafazo at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 02:51:26 EDT 2008

Getting back to radar detectors, I don't care how good your radar detector
is, you're going to get a ticket, if the officer sees you have a radar
detector.  It doesn't matter how fast you are going or slow you are going  you're
going to get a ticket.  This has happened to me.  My radar went  off well in time
and I slow down, and at best I was going 72 mph and a 65 miles  zone.  He
wrote me of for 94 miles an hour.  I asked to see his  readout, and he said he
would not.  He was lying, and the judge believed  him.  The judge asked me, why
do you have a radar detector?  It's  because you speed don't you.  I fought
this case in a San Bernardino  court for over three months, it cost me $1500 in
court fees plus the cost of the  ticket.