[DeTomaso] Fw: Roll Bars - Opening for Nebraska Sand Hills RoadRace - august 7-9, 2008

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 18:34:51 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/11/08 15 18 2, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> I have a bulkhead with removable center section for sale. $90? Anyone?

Dude.

You *know* you have to be more specific about what you have.   There were
four different bulkhead panels between '71 and '74, and they are not
interchangeable.

Before #2000
#2000 to #5284
#5284 to BSN 51640
After BSN #51640 w/seat belt retractor

The first model had the shoulder harness holes in a different spacing.
The second model used the more 'normal' spacing, and was set up for the
two-pod dash.
The third model was set up for the one-pod dash (the center consoles were
different; the later one was higher).
The fourth model has cutouts for the shoulder harness inertia reels.

I found that I had to chop away a fair amount of fiberglass to adapt a
second-model bulkhead into my car once I'd installed the one-pod dash center
console.

So, what is that you have on offer?

Mike (still has a second-model bulkhead with removable center section set up
for a later console rattling around in his spare bedroom)