[DeTomaso] DeTomaso up for sale

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:17:00 EDT 2008

You could mount an e-mail campaign to Santiago, and I don't want to be a wet
blanket, but I wouldn't count on it.

I think that we'd have more chance to follow the sale and beg the new
buyers. The most likely scenario would be for someone (um, I don't know who)
to pay the shipping and the new owner would send the records somewhere.

The new owner will pprobably just want to throw out all the documents and
have a clean facility.

The other possibility is to beg them to let us help them clean house and
carry away any papers we want ourselves. But I think it is critical to know
who the new owners are if we are to have any chance to rescue this stuff.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/