[DeTomaso] Mangusta for sale

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 14:11:27 EDT 2008

I've received a few inquiries as to whether or not my 'goose is for sale. It
hasn't been officially put up for sale but we would entertain offers as we
are considering a move to Arizona and also considering thinning out the
"herd" to make the move easier.

We are still debating whether to take her with us but if the right offer
comes along we will consider selling her. It's a three owner car, garaged
all its life with 24k miles.

It can be seen here:

HYPERLINK "http://home.hawaii.rr.com/pantera1/page6.htm"
\nhttp://home.hawaii.rr.com/pantera1/page6.htm

We are also selling our '71 pushbutton, the "infamous" Hawaii 5-0 Pantera
which can be seen here:

HYPERLINK "http://home.hawaii.rr.com/pantera1/page9.htm"
\nhttp://home.hawaii.rr.com/pantera1/page9.htm

I can be reached at 808-551-2426 if interested. Serious inquiries only
please.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Dennis
V.P. Paradise Panteras