[DeTomaso] DeTomaso up for sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 13:26:48 EDT 2008

What disturbs me is the fact that all the history in the company files could

wind up in the landfill.   There is a LOT of information secured behind
those
walls; I wish a benevolent entity would make it available to the public?

Mike

And I would be willing to invest the thousands of hours to process and
organize all this data.... if only someone would get it to me.

Chuck
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Checked by AVG.
8:32 AM