[DeTomaso] Pantera Corral at Laguna Seca for Monterey Weekend

Jim Cozzolino cozland at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 07:25:55 EDT 2008

That's not what I told you Mikey.....
What I told you was, either POCA or PCNC had the opportunity to take over
the corral and the headaches that go with it.
That PI would continue to do the Hotel and the Concorso.
I know what I said since I was standing there when I said it.
I'm getting old Mike, just not that old yet.

Regardless, I think it's wonderful PCNC picked it up.
I love keeping it in the family. There an't many of us left....
PCNC will do a great job with it.

I will be directing the set up the corral at the Concorso.

I would like to hear some thoughts on how we should set up our display to
present our loves...........