[DeTomaso] NPC: MACH1 question

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 21:58:52 EDT 2008

Doug, my understanding is that the window louvers were factory installed on the Boss302 and then could be ordered as a dealer installed option on other Mustangs once the part was available from Ford. I have the louvers on my '69 Cobra Jet and have been told that they are factory Ford, but I don't personally know that for fact. The front and rear spoilers were also Boss302 parts that were also available as dealer installed options once they were available on the Boss. I hope that helps. Scott