[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder and Shackle

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Jun 10 20:22:13 EDT 2008

     I beg to differ with you on this one Mike.  Now if I had "Little Girl" hands like yourself,  it might be different :-))).  This was truly one of the best modifications I ever did to my car.  The hole is covered with a round piece of sheet metal painted black and secured with three small sheet metal screws.  From a sound deadening point,  you could just add some Dynamat to the back of the piece.  The first time I saw this in person was on Dennis Daley's car,  and I was immediately sold on the idea.

Art