[DeTomaso] Pantera Corral at Laguna Seca for Monterey Weekend

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 01:33:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/9/08 18 22 33, fresnofinches at aol.com writes:

> George Pence of Pantera International has passed the hosting of the
> Pantera Corral at the Monterey Historic Races on to PCNC.
>
> Same location, same pricing. But sorry, no luncheon for 2008.

Uh, no.   The PI pricing was much higher, and included a lunch with the race
tickets, as a package deal.   To be clear, the *race tickets* are being sold
at face value, and with them, you get a free De Tomaso parking pass.

The $50 BBQ is a thing of the past though.   It was just too much work, and
cost too much.   We figured that most people would prefer to buy a $10 track
burger and sit in the stands and watch the racing, and use the remaining $40 to
help pay for the gas to get there!

Mke