[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder and Shackle

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Mon Jun 9 16:44:54 EDT 2008

Dan,

	Yours sounds like the same CNC clutch master that I have.  Mine came
with the 90 degree fitting on the inlet as you described.  I had to cut off
the old metric bubble flare on the original hard line and form a new
standard
US brake line double flare to fit the 90 degree fitting.  I can't tell about
the other items you mentioned while I'm here at work.  Let me know if you
need
me to look at it tonight?

	If you want to go back to original, you'll have to form a metric bubble
flare but the tool to do this was quite expensive the last time I checked.
Check with your local NAPA dealer or do a web search.  Maybe metric bubble
flaring tools are more reasonably priced now that Chinese manufactured tools
are so prevalent.

Doug Braun