[DeTomaso] Ignition Switch

Ed Pike erpike at cs.com
Mon Jun 9 14:27:01 EDT 2008

Scott:

Depending on what "died " means... you might try disassembly and cleaning
the switch ( I am assuming you are talking about the electrical part and not
the key and cylinder). I had a random no start with mine last year and took
a shot at cleaning the switch. So far so good. Runs in my mid I found some
hints on the PI web site or one of the other tech sites. I don't remember
where - I have been having a lot of brain fade lately!

Thanks,
Ed
Ed....