[DeTomaso] Pantera Prices

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 13:36:42 EDT 2008

Homes,
  Its all supply and demand. . .find someone retiring, has lost the passion for the ride. . .OR and I hate to see this happen to anyone but someone out of work or going through a divorce who needs a cash sale yesterday.

  Dawg

"michael at michaelshortt.com" <michael at michaelshortt.com> wrote:
  I watch as manty sales as I can.

Here's my guess on what they currently bring.

POS 10-15K, is not running, massive work required.

POS Jr. 15K-22K Might run, but the restore dollars are going to make it a
tough sell unless you have the abilityt o do the work yourself.

23K - 30K a driver, not modified, maybe some rust

30-35K, a decent car, in general shape for it's age, may have been repainted

35K-45k, a nicer restoration or an unrestored car with some go fast parts

45K-60K, a nice car, either fully stock/ low miles original or a nice
restoration with some good go fast parts

60-75K a much nicer restoration or a super low miles original in showroom
condition or a screramer with a serious engine and tasteful mods.

75K plus the 200 series, the targas, the Group 3, 4 , 5 cars.

I fully welcome and EXPECT agreements and disagreements with all of the
above.

Michael in Savannah.

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you